- Unless stated otherwise items are original printed items as described.
- Dates refer to the date the item is believed to have been printed or published. A “circa” date or where the date is qualified “or later” means it is not possible to identify an exact date for the item. In some cases there may have been more than one edition, which are not easy to separately identify.
If a buyer is not satisfied for any reason they may return the item for a full refund of the purchase price, provided it is sent back within seven days of receipt at the expense of the buyer, properly wrapped in the condition in which it was received and fully insured.
- All items are offered subject to prior sale, and remain the property of Jonathan Riddell until payment has been received in full. Items will not be posted until cheques have cleared. Prices are exclusive of postage and packing.
- Orders will usually be sent by registered or recorded mail.
- Preferred method of payment is by Bank Transfer. Payment by cash or cheque is also possible.
- Please contact me if you wish to pay by card as from 1 February 2019 I am only able to take card payment in person and not over the phone or by mail. This is due to a temporary change in the services provided by my card provider. I have not yet received a date when this service will be resumed.
- As a small business I do not charge VAT on any items I sell.
Original colour means an item was coloured about the time of publication. Hand coloured refers to an item coloured within the last few decades. All measurements are approximate and in millimetres, height by width, and are of the image size. Items are generally in good condition although some have the usual imperfections caused by use and age. Where the condition of each item is described only unusual flaws are noted. The absence of a condition report does not mean the item is in perfect condition. If you require any further information about an item including its condition please ask.